PDA

View Full Version : restaurant near 19th & philadelphia ave

GREGUS28
08-29-2006, 07:52 PM
I'm leaving for ocean city on Friday and am searching for some good restaurants. Any ideas from where im staying 19th & philadelphia ave?

Silly Jeff
08-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Look elsewhere on this forum for testaments about this place. I know I'm about to rave, but not many people LOVE GREAT food like I do, and Italian is just one of my favorites. This is an Italian and Seafood restaurant that is authentic Italian and fantistico!

Lots of Italian restaurants talk about being authentic and best quality Italian. If you have ever been to fine restaurants IN ITALY, you will really appreciate this place. If you have never been to Italy, here is your real chance, right in the most unexpected places.

The linguini with clams and white wine sauce is the best I've ever had in USA, (mind you, I only drink red wine) and I've eaten at the popular AND the better-than-the-popular Italian restaurants in NYC, Washington DC and Chicago.

I have gone to Ocean City twice a year for 30 years now, and NEVER experienced a restaurant like this there.

Do yourself a favor and treat yourself, and you don't even have to dress up. You will thank me.

GREGUS28
08-30-2006, 08:38 AM
Anyone know of a good buffet?

OC4Life
08-30-2006, 08:57 AM
I agree with SillyJeff. We just tried Ristorante Antipasti for the first time this year. Loved it, loved it, loved it!!!!

gregus 28 - in my opinion, there are no good buffets. But, if you must go to a buffet, avoid Paul Revere and Jonah and the Whale at all costs.