PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Beach Hotel......

Jeffy76
08-09-2004, 09:03 AM
Has anyone stayed here?

Jeffy76
08-15-2004, 04:51 PM
I would love some info if anyone has spent any time at this hotel. Will be staying over Labor Day weekend and can't wait to get down there for a great time.

Jeffy76
08-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Anyone....pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!!

gopitt
08-24-2004, 07:25 AM
sorry, I don't know anything about your hotel, but have you ever been there for labor day before? I'm going to be there for labor day too, and I expect that it will be pretty crowded! when do people usually get into town? it usually takes me about 6 hours to get there, but I'm driving in friday evening after work and I'm a little worried about the traffic....

Jeffy76
08-24-2004, 11:52 AM
I've been down there Labor Day weekend for the last few years. I am leaving Friday around 10 a.m. from New York, a 5-5 1/2 hour trip. Leaving Friday after work might be a little rough. A couple years back i couldn't take the Friday off so we just left early Saturday morning because by the time you get down there it's too late to enjoy the day or the night life, plus you save the dough on the hotel room for that Friday night. We actually stayed the Monday night into Tuesday so we had the extra night of partying. O.C. is still crowded that weekend but not to the point where it is uncomfortable. Good luck, i would really consider an early Saturday trip, you will save time, money and aggrivation. Where are you coming from?

Jeffy76
08-24-2004, 11:57 AM
I just saw that your birthday is the 6th, mines on the 4th. You'lll catch me at Seacrets celebrating with my girl and some other friends.

gopitt
08-24-2004, 12:00 PM
I am coming from western PA, I've already reserved the hotel room for Friday night and I may be able to leave here as early as 3:00, so there would - hopefully! - still be time for a few drinks when we get there ;-) I thought about leaving Saturday, but I'd really like to get in as much vacation time as I can and I like to get up early to run on the boardwalk so it's better for me to wake up there on Saturday...

gopitt
08-24-2004, 02:53 PM
yes, unfortunately I will be driving home on my birthday! but it will be worth it to have the weekend there... I've never been to seacrets, I really like to stay along the boardwalk... hope you have a fun birthday!