This year, visitors will walk a half mile loop around the lagoon, through the Winterfest of Lights. This walking event will take you through thousands of sparkling holiday lights and many animated light displays located along a paved path in Northside Park. Sip hot chocolate, take a photo with Santa, visit the gift shop and walk through the array of holiday exhibits – including many surprises. Come see the 50-foot Christmas tree put on a show for you and soak up all of the holiday spirit at Winterfest of Lights. Admission is $5 for adults, while children 11 and under get in for free.
This year, the festival will run five days a week instead of seven, and the hours will stay the same each day. Visitors can head to Northside park on Wednesday – Sunday from 5:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- ½ Mile Walk around a Decorated, Paved Path with Surprises along the way
- Visits and Photos with Santa Claus available at NSP Community Room
- Gift Shop Will Be Open and located at NSP Community Room
- Masks Required inside and outside
- Health Check Required to enter Gift Shop and Santa Areas
- Hot Chocolate and Glow Products Available for Purchase
- Advanced Admissions are Not Available at this time (no More Tickets)
- $5 per person / 11 under are free
- November 19th is Free to walk through for the public
- Tickets can be purchased on site