All presenting donors will receive a free shirt. In order to donate, appointments are encouraged. Walk-ins will be accepted if we can maintain social distancing.
Sign up here: smarturl.it/BBD_OCCC
Measures being taken to make sure mobile blood drive set-ups are virus-free:
- We ask blood donors and our own staff to stay home if they are not feeling well. Our staff are trained in universal precautions to help prevent the risk of spreading infectious agents.
- Blood Center employees’ temperatures are taken prior to the start of each shift.
- Blood donor temperatures are taken before they can start the registration process.
- Blood Center employees are to wear masks and donors a face covering.
- Blood drive set-ups are changed to allow more social spacing between donors and staff.
- Public surfaces regularly cleaned.
- Refreshments for blood donors are single service, individually wrapped.
January 19, 2021 – 10:00AM – 6:00PM
January 20, 2021 – 8:00AM – 4:00PM
January 21, 2021 – 8:00AM – 2:00PM