Get ready, because the Best of Ocean City is about to launch and YOU can have a say in what restaurants, shops and other Ocean City area businesses deserve the designation as "Best of Ocean City."
You may have always wondered where the best restaurant in Ocean City was or the best place to get crabs, or the best sushi. You may have wondered about the best DJ, or the best club, the best wine list, or the best live music. Perhaps your car broke down while you were in Ocean City and you wanted to know the best place to get your car fixed. You may have been looking for something to do with your family while at the beach and wondered what the best restaurant was to take your kids, or the best free events, or the best of the Boardwalk.
Conversely, you might be the "expert" among your friends and are always asked for your recommendation for the "best" of OC.
Luckily, OceanCity.com and our partners are bringing the Best of Ocean City to one of the mid-Atlantic regions best beach resort towns. We will encourage locals and visitors alike to nominate area businesses as contestants in our first ever Best of Ocean City competition. We will have multiple categories for winners listed and will accept nominations in categories we haven’t thought of. We want your opinions and your votes because we truly want to bring you the BEST of Ocean City and we can’t do it without your participation.
Thanks for your interest in the Best of Ocean City. We look forward to generating a lot of competition and in seeing who YOU think deserves to be the Best of Ocean City.
If you are a business owner and would like to not only see your business nominated, but also learn how to promote yourself during the competition phase of our Best Of Ocean City, click here for some tips.
The OceanCity.com team
1. Decide which category you want to WIN and make sure it exists. If it doesn’t, then nominate it as a new category.
2. Make sure you nominate your business in that category once it is created.
3. Check back to this page and link to the business section where you will find flyers, posters, and Twitter, Facebook, and MySpace links to help you promote your business during the voting phase of the Best of Ocean City.
4. Be creative with your promoting of your business. Social media is key. The customers in your business are VERY important. Use every resource you have to WIN.
5. To borrow a message from another "Best Of" sponsor, "Be a Winner, Winners always WIN."