2nd Friday Art Stroll in Berlin
Stroll the streets, go shopping, check out the art galleries, and get a bite to eat in downtown Berlin, MD tomorrow afternoon, May 13th. Businesses located in historic downtown Berlin will keep their doors open late to showcase the talents of Ocean City area artists.
This art stroll happens every month on the 2nd Friday. From 5 to 8 pm you’ll find great art, some live music, great dining specials, and rich history in Berlin, MD.
Check out these businesses for 2nd Friday Art Stroll specials:
-Victorian Charm: Features local author Victoria Trader and a street corner jam with The Country Grass.
-Worcester County Art Council: Features Irene Diane Voss’s oil paintings and baskets.
-Berlin Coffee House: Features the live music of HoneyShine and artwork by Dana Helmuth.
Have a happy stroll!
Latest posts by nicasio (see all)
- Saturday Bicycle Ride through Pocomoke Forest Benefits Rotary - September 11, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 24-30 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 17-23 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 10-16 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 3-9 - September 1, 2012