Every year, thousands of visitors and locals come to Berlin, MD to do their holiday shopping while enjoying the scenic horse and carriage rides, visits with Santa, afternoon tea and dining in the quaint town’s fabulous restaurants.
This year’s Victorian Christmas in Berlin will be beautiful! The historically charming and artistically alive town is located only 6 miles west of Ocean City. The town will be decked out for the holidays! Check out the holiday window displays while strolling down Main Street to take a carriage ride or meet Santa.
Holiday events will include the Holly Days Art Sale and Exhibit, Holiday Arts Night, the Annual Christmas Parade, 2nd Friday Art Strolls, and the Moonlight Madness Party. During Victorian Weekend you can have breakfast with Santa, enjoy Victorian tea, take a tour of the Calvin B. Taylor House Museum, and watch classical Christmas music at the candlelit concert. A “Reindeer Run” and pet parade take place in mid December. Saturdays in December, the “Spirits of Christmas” Past Ghost Tour will leave from the Atlantic Hotel and travel around Berlin.
Holiday Events Include:
– Town of Berlin Christmas Tree Lighting: Friday, November 26, 5:30 PM
– Holiday Arts Night: Friday, November 26, 6 – 9 PM
– Annual Christmas Parade: Thursday, December 2, 7 PM
– 2nd Friday Art Stroll: Friday, December 10, 5 – 8 PM
– Santa Claus visits Berlin: Every Saturday & Sunday in December
– Scenic Horse & Carriage Rides: Every Saturday & Sunday in December
– Holiday Dickens Dinner: Atlantic Hotel (Reservations Required 410-641-3589)
– Victorian Weekend: December 3rd, 4th, & 5th
– Breakfast with Santa: Throughout the Season
– Calvin B. Taylor House Museum Open House: Throughout the Season
– Daily Victorian Christmas Tours, Victorian Holiday Packages, Traditional Holiday Menu & Desserts at the Atlantic Hotel: Daily
Many of the holiday activities sponsored by the Berlin Chamber of Commerce are offered at no charge. Go to the Berlin Chamber of Commerce website for more information. Happy Holidays!