Evolution Brew Pub
The Evolution Craft Brewery Company has done it again! We went out for a relaxing dinner tuesday evening in Salisbury, MD, and to our delight discovered an incredible restaurant/bar parallel to the historic railroad. The locally brewed beers along with the custom cuisine will definitely make this spot a new ‘go-to’ restaurant. Although everything we ordered was delicious, our favorites were the shoestring sweet potato fries (dusted with a light powdered sea salt), and than for entrees their take on maccaroni and cheese and corvina served along a chilled apple coleslaw. We will be uploading some pictures soon so be sure to check back in later this week!!!
Latest posts by nicasio (see all)
- Saturday Bicycle Ride through Pocomoke Forest Benefits Rotary - September 11, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 24-30 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 17-23 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 10-16 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 3-9 - September 1, 2012