De Lazy Lizard Restaurant & Bar Opens June 15th
“It is going to be a crazy summer!” says an employee of De Lazy Lizard, the newest restaurant and bar in OC. The casual 300-seat hot spot is located on 1st Street and the bay in Southern Ocean City.
Eat inside the newly built restaurant, or sit outside on the deck next to the boat docks and the water. A 1,680-square-foot tiki bar backs up to a sandy beach and guarantees a great spot for watching sunsets on the bay.
An employee states, “We are scheduled to open June 15th.” Walk right in to the restaurant, take out to go, or have an event catered by De Lazy Lizard. The Lizard strives to be a comfortable dining experience and is perfect for large groups or children. De Lazy Lizard will be open for lunch, dinner, and drinks all summer long.
De Lazy Lizard originated in Morgantown, WV. The owners decided to head east and build another location in Ocean City. The Morgantown Lizard is known for their dining, drinks, and nightclub. The Ocean City Lizard will be more focused on good food and a good time.
Stop by 1st Street and enjoy some time on the bay at De Lazy Lizard this summer! Help make their first season in Ocean City a good one. Go to de Lizard!
Latest posts by nicasio (see all)
- Saturday Bicycle Ride through Pocomoke Forest Benefits Rotary - September 11, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 24-30 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 17-23 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 10-16 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 3-9 - September 1, 2012