St. Patrick's Day — More than Just a Parade in Ocean City — GREAT SAVINGS
St. Patty’s Day 5k
Start your March 17th
festivities off the healthy way at 9 a.m. behind Shenanigan’s Irish Pub and Grille for a St. Patty’s Day 5K race proceeding along the Ocean City Boardwalk.
After the race make sure to kick off your day of partying with a post-race celebration at Shenanigan’s for an entry fee of $28. For more information (443)497-4324.
St. Patty’s Day Festivities and Specials
Going green brings and entirely new meaning to the area as both visitors and locals prepare their all-green outfits for Ocean City’s 31st annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade and its post-parade celebrations. These exciting festivities celebrating everything Irish will start as early as 9 a.m. in local restaurants a
nd bars and will range from beyond West Ocean City to Fenwick Island.
As the good times roll into the weekend the best of live entertainment, Irish fare (including Guinness stew and corned beef and cabbage), and Irish beer/drink specials will be offered. Be sure to check out just some of the events here for your before & after-parade parties and where to find good food and drink specials:
Before & After-Parade Parties
- Crabcake Factory, 120th St. and Bayside OC: St. Patricks Day Weekend Pre-Parade Pre-Game. Open bar at 9 a.m. Bloody Marys and Crab Lump Benedicts.
- Duffy’s Tavern, 130th St. Ocean City: (March 17, 2012) Entertainment by DJ Soulfinger 1-6 p.m., DJ Lefty 6 p.m. – til. Drink specials include $3.17 Irish beers, whiskies and 16 oz. Miller Lite cans. (March 20, 2012) Local’s St. Patty’s D ay Party; includes the same great specials all day.
- Fager’s Island, 60th St. and Bayside OC: Happy St. Patrick’s Day Party and Entertainment by Opposite Directions on stage 2-6 p.m., DJ Groove on deck 9 p.m., and Animal House on stage 10 p.m.. Corn beef and cabbage and Irish beer specials offered all day.
- Seacrets, 49th St. and Bayside OC: St. Patrick’s Day Party opens at 11 a.m.. Irish beer and drink all day. Live entertainment on two stages from 1 p.m. to close.
- Shena nigan’s Irish Pub and Grille, 4th St. and Boardwalk OC: St. Patty’s Day 5k and post-race celebration. Entry fee $28. Irish food and drink specials all day.
- Johnny’s Pizza and Pub, 56th St. and Bayside OC: St. Patrick’s Day all day party. Two live bands from Noon – 1 a.m. Drink specials and Lucky Leprechaun Shooters, Give-a-ways, and party favors. Starting at 8 a.m. for breakfast.
Food and Drink Specials
- Knights of Colombus, 9901 Coastal Hwy, OC: St. Patrick’s Day Dinner 12 p.m. – 7 p.m.. $8 dinners and $6 make-your-own corned beef sandwich. Cash bar, walk-ins and take-outs, no rsvp needed.
- Ocean Pines Yacht Club & Marina, 1 Mumfords Landing, Ocean Pines: “Get your Irish on!” with Irish fare specials starting at $6.99, $2 green drafts and $2.25 green bottles.
- La Hacienda, 80th St. and Coastal Hwy, OC; & South Gate Ocean Pines: La Ha happy hour drink specials all day with $1.25 tacos, $3.00 Guinness, and steak or chicken fajitas $12.95 (both locations).
- de Lazy Lizard, 1st St. and Bayside OC: Drink specials include $1 Killian’s drafts, $3 Guinness, $3 Shamrock shooters, and $6 Car Bombs. Happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. amd $6 corned beef and cabbage all day.
- Blue Fish Restaurant and Sushi Bar, 94th St. Coastal Hwy OC: Specials include on Sunday after St. Patrick’s Day buy one get one free on most sushi rolls. (Dine in only).
- Whiskers Pub, Northside of Food Lion, Ocean Pines; 120th St. OC: “Get your green on!” Saturday and Sunday $4 Guinness, $2 Natty Boh Bottles, and $4 Irish Coffees. Food specials included $5.95 corned beef and cabbage with Irish potatoes.
YOU GET 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE MEAL IF YOU MENTION THIS AD FROM OCEANCITY.COM. GOOD FOR TAKE-OUT TOO!
Great for salads, sandwiches, crab cakes, soup, and all your other favorites. Click here to see the menu: http://www.hubbasinoc.com/Menu.html