Ocean City Christmas Parade
The 28th Annual Ocean City Christmas Parade marches along Coastal Highway on Saturday, December 4th at 11 am. The holiday parade starts at 100th Street and marches northbound in the southbound lanes of Coastal Highway to the Gold Coast Mall at 115th Street. More than 80 walking units make this parade a must see!
The parade is to run from 11 am until 3 pm, tentatively. This parade is a great for children and adults alike. Along with traditional floats, the Ocean City Christmas parade also features marching units, horses, llamas, antique cars, musicians and bands, and clowns. Be sure that you don’t miss Mrs. Claus and Santa as they wrap up the parade at the mall.
Professional judges will be present to review and award bands and marching units. There are 9 categories for participants to be awarded in. Trophies will be given out inside the Gold Coast Mall following the parade. Awards for first, second, and third places in each designated category will be distributed. The Gold Coast Mall Merchants Association sponsors the parade.
Seating will be located in the parking lot of the Gold Coast Mall. Bring your own chair if you’d like to watch the parade from the parking area. Be advised that spectators will not be permitted to watch the parade from the median area of Coastal Highway. Motorists traveling in the area are reminded that traffic pattern changes will occur starting at approximately 9 am and are strictly enforced.
Latest posts by nicasio (see all)
- Saturday Bicycle Ride through Pocomoke Forest Benefits Rotary - September 11, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 24-30 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 17-23 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 10-16 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 3-9 - September 1, 2012