Camping Near Ocean City, MD
Camping Ocean City, MD
Assateague Parks -
- The State Park offers camping with bathhouses with hot showers and flush toilets. A small camp store and snack bar are open during the summer season. Any size camping vehicle can be accommodated (dump station and a few hook-ups are also available).
- The National Park offers 2 campgrounds, Bayside and Oceanside, with some sites available year round. Primitive outdoor facilities include chemical toilets, drinking water and cold-water showers. Any size camping vehicle can be accommodated (dump station only, no hook-ups). There are also several backpack and canoe-access campsites. Parking and back country permits are required however.
Bali Hi RV Park is a Cooperative Campground established in 2004. There are several stock purchases available for the use of these beautiful lots tucked away in Bishopville, Maryland. The convenient location offers the best of both worlds. Come and enjoy some peaceful time with the family or have fun at our pool or any of the parks other amenities. If the beach is what you want you are only 4 miles from Ocean City, Maryland and the Eastern Shores finest beaches. For more information visit http://balihipark.com/
Castaways Campground, nestled along the shores of the beautiful Sinepuxent Bay is a luxurious camping ground with fully equipped beach cottages, and accommodations for motorhomes, tents, and RV’s. With their own private beach and two spectacular pools that encompass the waterfront tiki bar, there is no better place to relax! To plan your luxury camping experience visit http://castawaysrvoc.com/
Frontier Town, Maryland’s premier camping ground, is situated along the beautiful Sinepuxent Bay and features over 500 spacious campsites that accommodate tents all the way to luxury 45 foot motor homes. In addition they have deluxe rental trailers and camping cabins to make this a true western experience. Visit http://www.frontiertown.com/frontier-town/ to reserve your spot!
Latest posts by nicasio (see all)
- Saturday Bicycle Ride through Pocomoke Forest Benefits Rotary - September 11, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 24-30 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 17-23 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 10-16 - September 6, 2012
- Things to do in Ocean City, Maryland September 3-9 - September 1, 2012