+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Cool OC inlet parking

was just talking to a friend who has a condo in OC also...Said the inlet parking is $3.00 an hour... and they are discussing putting meters on all the side streets up to 30th? WTH? Lets do something about the homeless people on the boardwalk... I LOVE OC..but sometimes i think they are all about $$$.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    was just talking to a friend who has a condo in OC also...Said the inlet parking is $3.00 an hour... and they are discussing putting meters on all the side streets up to 30th? WTH? Lets do something about the homeless people on the boardwalk... I LOVE OC..but sometimes i think they are all about $$$.
    Of course they are all about the money....everyone is. I am not sure what the homeless on the boardwalk have to do with parking meters, but yeah that needs to be addressed ALSO...not in lieu of.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMan View Post
    Of course they are all about the money....everyone is. I am not sure what the homeless on the boardwalk have to do with parking meters, but yeah that needs to be addressed ALSO...not in lieu of.
    i can always count on you for a smartie pants comment. LOL

Sand Dollars
    Smarty Pants, that's a new one!

Sand Dollars
    Those extra meters will bring close to a million dollars in revenue for the city, which saves the residents money in the long run. Visitors all cry "foul", but residents all go "hooray". Same as anywhere.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    If the price of street parking or Inlet lot parking is too high for you, take the bus! We learned that years ago. Since OC isn't very wide it doesn't take a genius to figure out the bus routes, there is only one.

Sand Dollars

inlet parking

Quote Originally Posted by EllAnn View Post
    If the price of street parking or Inlet lot parking is too high for you, take the bus! We learned that years ago. Since OC isn't very wide it doesn't take a genius to figure out the bus routes, there is only one.
    wow are you related to DeMan? i like to come onto this site..to voice a thought...or get ideas from other posters.. but lately,, have been getting some not so kind replys.. may have to take myself off this site.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    wow are you related to DeMan? i like to come onto this site..to voice a thought...or get ideas from other posters.. but lately,, have been getting some not so kind replys.. may have to take myself off this site.
    Remember the internet does not provide tone to comments. Our brains do that as we read them. Read it again in sunshine sing/song manner.

That being said, I hate buses. Rode PAT buses in Pittsburgh in grad school. That gets my blood up. Never even liked the buses in Disney World. Too many memories of smelly, drunk/drugged out, rude, profane etc passengers.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by brianpa View Post
    Remember the internet does not provide tone to comments. Our brains do that as we read them. Read it again in sunshine sing/song manner.

That being said, I hate buses. Rode PAT buses in Pittsburgh in grad school. That gets my blood up. Never even liked the buses in Disney World. Too many memories of smelly, drunk/drugged out, rude, profane etc passengers.
    TRUE!!!! yeah i am not a bus person either...

Sand Dollars
    Did mommom just take a shot at me? I'm hurt.