+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Seagrams Ocean City Orange Crush

Seagrams has added "Ocean City Orange Crush" to their line of bottled "Escapes" drinks.

I'm pretty sure the Escapes are all malt based so I'm not sure how well the orange crush will translate but I'll likely have to give it a try if it shows up in the state or beer distributors around here. If nothing else it'll make me even more anxious to get to OC for a real Orange Crush. (Ideally in a new Macky's bucket!)

Sand Dollars
    We've gone through a carton of them already. They're really good, and very close to a real "crush". Friends who live in OC and have the real deal regularly have also said that they like them as well. They're good!!
    Ask an OC Insider

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by pghDave View Post
    Seagrams has added "Ocean City Orange Crush" to their line of bottled "Escapes" drinks.

I'm pretty sure the Escapes are all malt based so I'm not sure how well the orange crush will translate but I'll likely have to give it a try if it shows up in the state or beer distributors around here. If nothing else it'll make me even more anxious to get to OC for a real Orange Crush. (Ideally in a new Macky's bucket!)
    That's cool. May have to pick up some when stocking up at Anthony's. Not crazy about fruity drinks, but the summer those Wild Mike's drinks first came out, the wife and I were hitting them hard and were close to rehab status. I always take a case of Natty Bo with me when leaving Maryland, so if the OCOC is good, I'll add that to the stash.

Still have never been to Macky's. What's the deal with the bucket?

Sand Dollars
    Good to know they got the taste close,I thought for sure it wouldn't come close to the original. Have to let my wife judge that though,I'm not a fruity drink type of guy either.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozo View Post
    What's the deal with the bucket?
    Macky's serves drinks in a (mini) bucket. 32OZ of your favorite beach-side cocktail with a sipping straw! ;-)

You get to keep the bucket!

MackysBucket.JPG

Of course, I love "the original" as well:

IMG_5690.JPG

Sand Dollars
    I think it's really cool that Seagrams is giving Ocean City some love. I'm a big fan of their Pina Colada malt drink, so I'm looking forward to trying OCC.

Sand Dollars
    Does Harborsides get any royalties?