Thread: H2Oi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Sand Dollars
    Apparently yesterday was one of the days these guys had to appear in court for traffic violations. Some got off light, others got off with nearly $3000 in fines and court costs. What I found so sad is that mom and dad had to appear with many of them, and they were the ones paying the bill. I promise you that if I was so unlucky to have been a mother to one of those kids, he would no longer have a ride, and he'd be working and paying me back every single cent.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Sorry, DeMan, but I don't think that the cops are onto the H2Oi jerks. If you, or your kids, did what they do maybe, but you & your kids are scared (respectfully scared, that is) of the cops when it comes to fines/sentences, these jerks aren't. To them it's an honor to get fined, even sentenced, for unlawful acts. At the end of "their weekend" this year they were posting pix of their fines in order to see who get the most.
    Z06RL, to bad you can't act like a parent to some of these brats! But, I don't think their parents are that upset at having to pay fines for them. Too bad the cops can't lock up the parents for awhile, or, at least, heavily fine them for producing such jerks.
    Last edited by EllAnn; 11-11-2017 at 06:34 AM.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by EllAnn View Post
    I did see on their FB page that there's some talk of going to Wildwood next year because so many of them are closer to it. Hopefully, if they do that, they won't have any money leftover to come to OC.
    THey'll just go to mommy and daddy and get some more.
    Regards,
    Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    Apparently yesterday was one of the days these guys had to appear in court for traffic violations. Some got off light, others got off with nearly $3000 in fines and court costs. What I found so sad is that mom and dad had to appear with many of them, and they were the ones paying the bill. I promise you that if I was so unlucky to have been a mother to one of those kids, he would no longer have a ride, and he'd be working and paying me back every single cent.
    hallelujah! My kind of mom!
    Regards,
    Pete, Gaithersburg & Ocean City