+ Reply to Thread

$199 nt. Week of 7/20 - Good? Coconut Malorie?

We have booked the Dunes Manor Hotel for next week - 199 per night. Is there a better place for this kind of money, i.e. is this place worth the dollars? Also, anyone know about timeshare rental called Coconut Malorie - $220 night? Thanks for any help... time is running out!

ocmdbob
    Sand Dollars
    The Dunes manor is nice, I have only eaten in the ocean view resturant, but I looked around And everything was nice. My brother stayed there and loved it. They have afternoon tea So how bad could it be (ha ha).You also asked about Coconut Malorie, that is one of the timeshares we own in Ocean city. Fairfield resorts just bought it last year while we were staying there, they said that they would be going through a remodel process during the next few months. We thought the place was great the way it was, So I can't wait to see it now.The staff there is very helpful and friendly,there is a nice pool on the second floor so it overlooks the bay, and has a little bar outside.The Bayside rooms have a great view of the bay, but if you go up to the tower you can see most of Ocean city.As far as 220.00 a night, the edge next door to Coconut Malorie can be as high as 350.00. I hope you enjoy your vacation, Im looking forward to the end of August for my stay in Ocean city.

ljkiser
    Sand Dollars
    Brownie, we're also going to be staying at the Dunes Manor next week. I hope it's worth the $$$...I'm excited as this is my first trip to OC. Seeya there! hehe

Great - thanks for the info on the Dunes & Coconut M. Sounds like we won't be disappointed. ljkiser - this is our first trip there too - I'm packin' right now. We will have to post our experiences later! Have fun.

erinn
    Sand Dollars
    I really like the Coconut Malorie hotel as well. I can't imagine how they can remodel it as it was very nice already when we stayed there. Staff was great and one of the best things was that we didnt' have to wait in line at Fagers, just showed them our room key and they let us right in.