+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

And then there's this:

https://mdcoastdispatch.com/2017/06/...-now-on-beach/

I'm not a prude, and I've been on the beach when young women have sat down beside me and removed their tops. We were both surprised and looked at first, but then we just enjoyed watching the reactions of people who were doing double takes when they walked past and realized what was going on. BUT what wasn't funny was young children looking and mothers trying to distract them, and believe it or not, we did notice some men who "enjoyed" looking just too much.
    Last edited by Z06RL; 06-11-2017 at 09:30 PM.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    See what happens when you vote for liberals? Look for creepy men in your ladies room as well.
    Ken

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by terp84alum View Post
    See what happens when you vote for liberals? Look for creepy men in your ladies room as well.
    AMEN to that............."hope and change" for sure.

As is usually that case, women that take advantage of this aren't worth looking at. Kind of like the pool area at the gym I go to; you never see the hotties in the steam room, sauna, etc. Just the ones that should be upstairs on the treadmill.

And I've seen bigger "man-boobs" on a few Thrasher's French Fry devotees.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by terp84alum View Post

...because Worcester County and any part of the Eastern shore of Md is full of liberals? Md is a liberal state but the local "conservatives" can pass their own laws. This is not a political argument....it is just common decency. Keep your damn tops on.....

Sand Dollars
    It's about time OC go topless....can't wait for my vacation this year...women topless makes the beach scene more exciting!!!!!!!!

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Uuteer1266 View Post
    It's about time OC go topless....can't wait for my vacation this year...women topless makes the beach scene more exciting!!!!!!!!
    Oh my.....here we go......smh!

Sand Dollars
    Time to upgrade the balcony telescope!

Just to check on the windmills, of course. ;-)

Sand Dollars

LOL! If you think that you'll go and every woman who looks like a super model is going to be laying there topless for your entertainment and pleasure, you're in for a sad surprise. The beach has ALWAYS been legally topless, yet how many women have you ever seen without their tops? In 25+ years I've been going to Ocean City, I've seen it one time. Go buy a magazine. You'll see more there than you will on the beach. And by the way..........most women in OC are mothers and grandmothers and you won't see them topless. Some little boys never grow up.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Wow....don't be such a party poop....I know lots of women who would love to go topless and do! I've been going to OC for more than 20 years also and have seen PLENTY of women topless....I for one like the idea.

Sand Dollars
    Wow....don't be such a party poop....I know lots of women who would love to go topless and do! I've been going to OC for more than 20 years also and have seen PLENTY of women topless....I for one like the idea.
    I bet. The problem is now rather than just a cooler, beach chair and umbrella, they will have two other things dragging through the sand!

Yea I said it. You pictured it and now there is no way you can erase that image from your mind!!