+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars
    Nice review Jozo. I hit just about the same places when I'm in OC to. Anthony's on 33rd is by far the best deli style subs you'll ever have. It's a must stop always (like Fish Tales) just to get the Galley sub and wife likes the Flagship.
    Anthony's on 16th (different owner) is more of smoked meats like bacon, pulled pork and ribs. They do serve a very good breakfast and their
    roast beef sandwiches are good.
    Coins has the best crab cakes I ever tasted and the Green Turtle is an awesome bar.

Thanks

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by tfunkhouser View Post
    Nice review Jozo. I hit just about the same places when I'm in OC to. Anthony's on 33rd is by far the best deli style subs you'll ever have. It's a must stop always (like Fish Tales) just to get the Galley sub and wife likes the Flagship.
    Anthony's on 16th (different owner) is more of smoked meats like bacon, pulled pork and ribs. They do serve a very good breakfast and their
    roast beef sandwiches are good.
    Coins has the best crab cakes I ever tasted and the Green Turtle is an awesome bar.

Thanks
    I may have to check out the other Anthony's. Heading to OC next week

Few other places I left off of my list. Haven't been to Dead Freddies or Lazy Lizard yet. We like Harborside and Fish Tales, but haven't been there in a while. Also the Angler near the Drawbridge.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozo View Post
    I may have to check out the other Anthony's. Heading to OC next week

Few other places I left off of my list. Haven't been to Dead Freddies or Lazy Lizard yet. We like Harborside and Fish Tales, but haven't been there in a while. Also the Angler near the Drawbridge.
    Harborside really stepped up their game the last couple years with their service and food. They did something different (not sure if its a new cook or manager) because I leave there very happy with the food and service.

I head down in 3 weeks and the Galley Sub is calling my name.

Sand Dollars
    Every year I enjoy breakfast at Raynes Reef in Berlin. I like sitting at the counter and watch it being made. Here my omelette from last May.

13346462_10208034310670214_6925245412979427787_n.jpg

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    Every year I enjoy breakfast at Raynes Reef in Berlin. I like sitting at the counter and watch it being made. Here my omelette from last May.

Attachment 229
    Raynes Reef is way cool! The Co. that installed our HVAC unit comped us a free lunch. Never got around to using it, so did carryout before the coupon expired. Food was great, but the atmosphere in that place is something else. Like walking back in time to Mayberry, Happy Days, or Back to the Future. Really cool joint.

Banned
    Sand Dollars

Jozos 2017 dining guide

Probably the best dining experience dinner Ive had in town but I dont understand their pricing. Are they shipping their food from California farms?