+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Stayed at Ocean1 last year... this year staying at Tideland Caribbean

Ocean 1 experience was pretty standard, we stayed 3 nights and it was our first visit to Ocean city.

We were pretty much excited about everything on that trip, since everything was pretty much new.

Boardwalk was nice, food was good. I specially enjoyed the cheese fries and Italian ice (not Italian).

There was this one place that had good roast beef, I can't remember the name but I am going back there this summer. (might have been Bull something)

The sand sculptures were nice and there are guys doing live painting which was cool. We were mainly sight seeing and stuffing our bellies ... we did get on the big Ferris wheel thing, which was breathtaking at night.

Going there again this year in August and staying at Tideland Caribbean, and will update here.

The hotel itself Ocean1 was really convenient in the sense that it was right on the boardwalk, the rooms were standard and the folks there were ok.

Nothing to complain or rave about, but their prices went up so we decided to stay somewhere else this up coming summer.

Cant wait to go back and experience something new. Any recommendation for Food? My wife and I love Seafood, specially snow crab legs!!

Sand Dollars
    Well how was your stay?