+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Cool Parking - Overnight parking

First post on here!

I have a suite reserved and just realized that the hotel only gives us one parking pass. Does anyone know of any good parking lots and costs associated with parking over night ?

I know about the main parking lot, but I didn't think you can park there over night. Also that place is kinda far from most of the hotels.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks.

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by boardwalksk8er View Post
    First post on here!

I have a suite reserved and just realized that the hotel only gives us one parking pass. Does anyone know of any good parking lots and costs associated with parking over night ?

I know about the main parking lot, but I didn't think you can park there over night. Also that place is kinda far from most of the hotels.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks.
    What street is your hotel on?

Sand Dollars
    Tidelands Caribbean Hotel & Suites
    5th St. Ocean Front on the Boardwalk

Sand Dollars
    I know there is plenty of free parking on St. Louis St., which is bayside. You should be able to get within a 5 minute walk to your car if that's not inconvenient. It's a residential area not many people know about. I've always had luck near the tennis courts.

Some of the side streets that run perpendicular to Baltimore Ave have free parking, but not sure around 5th street; that's probably metered. If you go far enough north, you'll find free parking on them. We're on 29th and there's plenty of free parking available when we have an extra vehicle.

Good luck & enjoy your visit!

Sand Dollars
    Cross Coastal Highway and drive back a block or two. The streets are unmetered there and as long as it's not a street cleaning night, you can park there for free. Check the signs.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Also don't know when your reservations are. If it's late June through the second week of August, you'll have more difficulty finding a spot. Any other time you should be good to go.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Jozo View Post
    Also don't know when your reservations are. If it's late June through the second week of August, you'll have more difficulty finding a spot. Any other time you should be good to go.
    Definitely, especially with all the summer help needing parking near their apartments too. You could consider parking across the bay at the West Ocean City Park N Ride. It's free to park, but you pay to ride the shuttle back and forth. It's only $3 though.
    https://oceancitymd.gov/oc/departmen...ransportation/
    Ask an OC Insider