+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Looking for a summer job / room rental

Hey!

I will be joining student exchange program Work&Travel USA this year and I will be living in Ocean City for 4 months (june-september 2017) and I will be looking for some 2nd job in addition to my usual job. Do you have any recommended places that I should try sending a resume? It would be awesome if I could do that via email while im still in my home country.

I'd also love to try to rent a room, because they're offering us shared room, Id love to have one for myself. It can be small - I just want to sleep alone. Where should I look for some offers? Thanks

Sand Dollars
    Nearly every restaurant in Ocean City has been posting for employees on Facebook. Your student exchange program should have a list available to you , but you should have no trouble finding one. As for a room alone.......you wouldn't be able to afford it even with four jobs. Check out the Candy Kitchen. They normally have places for their summer students to live.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Personally I can not help. But last year I also came here and company E-point Student Travel Center helped me very much with housing and with a 2nd job, and with much more than that. I recommend you)