Thread: please help!!

+ Reply to Thread
    divadeee
    Sand Dollars

please help!!

Thank you for the responses to my first question. Now, the choices are pretty much between the Dunes Manor efficiency (full kitchen) or the Commander. We are going Sept. 27 for a week. If someone can help me out, it would be great!!!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_confused.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

Dunes Manor

I think if I had to choose between the two, I would say Dunes Manor. The rooms there are very spacious and it is just a really nice hotel. I have stayed there a few times and have recommeded it to friends and they were pleased as well.

Also The Grand Hotel on 22nd Street is really nice as well. Nice sized rooms as well.

As for the Commander, I have never stayed there.

Sand Dollars
    My recommendation is the Dunes Manor Hotel. I stayed there two years ago and it was fabulous. They have completely remodeled since then, so it's even better. I have heard nothing but complimentary things about the Commander, so you can't go wrong staying there. But, I like the Dunes Manor because it has a unique character. It has a beautiful victorian lobby with period antiques and a sparkling tile floor. There is a two-sided grand staircase up to the main lobby with a huge chandelier above it. There is an afternoon tea and select evenings there is a piano player in the lobby. Great service too. I like the Victorian Room Restaurant there for breakfast, the eggs benedict is my favorite. Whatever you choose, you won't be disappointed. Both hotels have outstanding reputations for quality.