+ Reply to Thread

Quality Inn Boardwalk

Has anyone ever stayed at the Quality Inn on the boardwalk? I am trying to go for just a night during Sunfest and it is kinda difficult to stay for one night with all of the minimum requirement?

If anyone could tell me if it is nice and clean I would appreciate it very much.

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Quality Inn....17th St.

Hello!

My cousin is trying to book a place that same weekend, for one night, and it is almost impossible because that is Sunfest weekend.

There are reviews of this hotel(I don't think they are favorable). Scroll through this forum, they are possibly on the second page.

Check the "Lodging...A night to remember"(?) listing under this forum.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Quality Boardwalk

If you want clean do not stay at the Quality Inn on the Boardwalk.The place is crawling with mold, mildew and dust mites. Save your on money or load up on allergy medication. Great view on the balcony. However, this will be the only place where you will be able to breathe. Definately not worth the $200+ dollars a night.

mcguillicutty
    Sand Dollars
    I agree, the place is disgusting, if you want to pay 200 dollars a night., go to the coconut malorie, very nice view of the bay, if you want something nice, but if you would rather stay on the bdwk, or close to the bdwk, try the dunes manor

christine brown

Thank you

Thanks everyone for your responses. You saved me quite a bit of money as I would never stay in a place that sounds that bad. I finally found a room at the Princess Royale for one night. I stayed there a few years ago and wasn't all that impressed but it certainly should be cleaner then the Quality Inn on the Boardwalk. Thanks once again!