Thread: 32 nd Street

+ Reply to Thread
    zee
    Sand Dollars

32 nd Street

I am considering staying at a Bay view property at (500) 32nd street. It is suposed to be 3 blocks to the board walk- and I see the Coastal Highway in the middle. Is it possible to easily cross over and reach the beach/ board walk>?

Danei5
    Sand Dollars

Coastal Highway

The coastal highway can be a dangerous place if you're not careful. Pay close attention, and above all else, please use the crosswalks!!

zee
    Sand Dollars

Thanks

Thanks for your reply! It helped!

Danei5
    Sand Dollars
    You're very welcome, and have a great time!!

Spend the extra money!

its your life. but I wont walk across it. Have Fun and be safe

Never had any problems...

We've stayed at the condos at Crab Cove (32nd Street) every year for the past 10 years and have never had any problems. In that time, I've seen my nephews grow up from ages 6 & 8 to 16 & 18. They come with us every year and again, have never had any problems. They were taught how to cross the street properly and never pressed their luck.

There are crosswalks all up and down Coastal Highway, and as long as you cross with the lights, it is as safe as you make it.

ErinMC3
    Sand Dollars
    We have stayed bayside quite a few times and while it can be an inconvienance it is easy to do as long as you use the crosswalks and follow the crossing lights. Coastal highway can get pretty crazy...especially during the summer months!! Have a great time [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif[/img].