Thread: Golden Sands

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Golden Sands

We are renting a Condo at the Golden sands during Oct. on the 17th. floor any out there ever stayed at the Golden Sands. Good or Bad I'd like to here about it. Thank You

OceanCityGal
    Sand Dollars

GOLDEN SANDS

Shanon2 - this one is for you...

I stay at the Golden Sands with my family every year. We have stayed there for the last 6 years and we have been very satisfied with it. Its a great place to stay. They have everything you need right at the hotel. And if you ever a problem it will be taken care of immediately. The private beachs, game rooms, shops, cabana bar, pools.... everything is just so great and well maintained. Once you stay there you are never going to want to go to a different place. I highly recommend the Golden Sands to anyone!.... Have fun on your trip!!!

Goldy
    Sand Dollars

Golden Sands

I've stayed here for the past 5 years, and have had a different room each year. Each room is decorated different, and may have different amenities. Your best bet is to contact O'Conor Piper & Flynn RE. They have an office in the GS bldg. This year they did many nice renovations such as the deck and the bar grill. They have an indoor pool, outdoor pool, shops etc. The only negative is the elevators. They are SLOW!!! Just put a smile on your face, and go with the flow!

I stayed at the Grand Sands in August and even with a broken ankle I had a good time. We were on the 17th floor as well and the veiw we had was beautiful on both the bayside and ocean side.

The elevators were very annoying because they were extrememly slow especially on check out/in days but that might be different for you since it won't be summer.

Hope you enjoy your stay! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]