+ Reply to Thread

DAYS INN ON THE BOARDWALK

I will be staying at the Days inn on the boardwalk and would like some info on the location and the hotel itself. anything would be helpfull even if its just about the boardwalk. it will be 2 adults and our 17 month old daughter

days inn

im not sure if its nice? i figure they are a large company so u know what u will get

Bill R
    Sand Dollars

days inn boardwalk

Originally posted by uzzzeee, New Member, on 28 May 2002 08:20
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    any info on this place. will have young children with us.

Days Inn OceanFront

This hotel is part of the Boardwalk Hotel Group. It also includes Howard Johnson @ 12th & Boardwalk and the Howard Johnson @ 24th & Boardwalk. We never stayed at the Days Inn but we have been going to Ocean City since I was baby. I now take my family there and from the expirence I have had with the Boardwalk Hotel Group I will always stay at one of there hotels.

days inn

first few times we went to ocean city we stayed at the days inn then moved to the howard johnsons....days in was better easier to get to rooms and better parking...both rooms were clean and had great views (ocean front) and days inn staff are most helpful even moving us up an extra day when we wanted to extend out stay...howard johnsons accomodated us so we could be next to friends and gave us a corner room at same price...always chose the ocean front rooms since we love to travel in early october and the car shows make it that much better! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]