+ Reply to Thread
    sarah
    Sand Dollars

Galaxy Bar & Grille

located at 66th Street and Coastal Highway

Read the OceanCity.com review

[This message was edited by sarah on Mon, 08 Jul 2002 at 16:29.]

Galaxy Bar & Grille

My husband and I ate there three summers ago and it was a very enjoyable meal. I can't remember exactly what we had, I do remember that the food and the service was excellent. Its a little more "upscale" and we expected that going in so when we got the bill, we weren't surprised. I would recommend the Galaxy as a nice romantic place to have a wonderful meal.

Sand Dollars
    Enjoyed a birthday lunch at the Galaxy and found the food superb and the service excellent.Lunch [really dinner platters] for 4 was just over $100 with drinks so it is a special occasion place but lived up to its billing.

shawnblog
    Sand Dollars

They have a new rooftop that's great for lunch in the sun!

Or nightlife, I suppose. But I was there for lunch and got the tenderloing sandwich which is probably the best I have ever had anywhere. Don't miss Galaxy. The food is awesome and the atmosphere is very special. The rooftop is super cool.

Pics here http://www.flickr.com/photos/shawnbl...7594170210909/

Puppy Mommy
    Sand Dollars
    My beach boyfriend took me there for my birthday about 8 years ago. We were so young and naive that we ordered using the "numbers" next to the entrees, not realizing that was the price. hehe. We felt like idiots. It was a great place and we were very impressed.

Sand Dollars
    This is our favorite place in OC. Very exciting menu. Could not make a habit of this kind of place, but perfect for vacation. The menus at OC are very similar at most places. Eating at the Galaxy is like the Iron Chef on the food network.

brianpa