+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Well...

It is actually owned by the Hotel above it, Plim Plaza. The place is a dump. What do you expect??
    Thanks for the warning.

paul

i agree this place stinks and the food is gross, i would rather eat my dog's food. However the place is still open and has been for a long time. Someone must be eating there for it to stay open.

sarah
    Sand Dollars
    located at Second Street and Boardwalk

Read the OceanCity.com review

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Paul Revere's

Hello!

Originally posted by new member,jandw, in "Places To Avoid" in the "OC Restaurants" Forum posted D2002, 16 Jul 2002 11:41
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Re: Places you don't want to go

We went to OC for three days over the 4th of July weekend. Overall our trip were ok but not up to our expectation, we don't think we will go back again.

We tried Paul Reveres and Embers Island buffet for the first time but it'll be the last time.

Paul Reveres, YUK!!!! Service is ok but food are horrible. Plates are too HOT! Oysters smell stink and the mussels were overcooked and unfresh. The only thing we liked there was the Seafood Gumbo Soup. BUT both my husband and I had diarrhea after we ate their food......We believe it's the unfreshed seafood....

Sourgirleb
    Sand Dollars

Paul Reveres

Its been open for years because unsuspecting people think they are going to get good food at a low price. Sadly mistaken.... my friends stayed at the Plim Plaza and their nickname for it was the Flim Flam!

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Revere's

Hello!
    That's funny! We have been calling it "Phlegm Plaza" for years.
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

c'mon people

for an 8.99 buffet on the boardwalk in ocean city, what do you people expect a grand buffet for free, i don't think so. I've eaten here many times and it's the same qaulity as any other low price buffet. if you want a good sea food dinner pay the $30 and go to phillips or embers but don't complain because your to cheap and your expectations are to high. i mean it is ocean city-the white trash vacation capital of the U.S.

Sand Dollars
    I think that the lost post was quite uncalled for. Ocean City is not the "white trash" vacation capital of the US. I don't know how you could say that. What is he doing eating at Paul Revere's and calling other people white trash at the same time? Doesn't make any sense. I'm not very fond of this new member so far. I agree that people should not expect a great dinner for $8.99, but that doesn't mean that people can't say it's terrible.

Ed
    Sand Dollars

Steve3178

Thanks for the compliment, please make sure you tell everyone. My guess is your either from PA., NY., or NJ., It would be very nice to see less tourist from these locations and let us enjoy our white trash vacation spot. Stay where you belong!

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars
    Hello!

I agree with nlfissle, these 2 posters have been nothing but rude since they started coming to this site. Reviews aren't supposed to belittle people or make fun of people.

No matter what you pay for food in a restaurant, it still should be decent and edible. I have had $20 meals that were less than desireable and $10 steaks that were wonderful. If someone is going to use the excuse, "So what do you want for $8.99" then they obviously don't know anything about the restaurant business.