+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    BeachNBoardwalk
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by tpwst5
    My girlfriend got food poisoning after eating here. She threw up for 24 hours straight.
    Hello All,

My family of 3 (Husband, me, 10 yr. old son) visited OC, MD for the first time last weekend. We've never been there before, so we were clueless when making hotel reservations, etc. - not that we had much of a choice since it was so last minute.

We ventured from the Quality Inn Boardwalk down to the pier with the rides and passed the Paul Revere Buffet. We thought it was a great price for the selection offered so we ate there.

I filled up on salad, and then got a taco by the soup station and from the hot bar I got a few ribs, a few of those whole, white potatos and a tiny bit of pasta with sauce. My husband and son had chicken, roast beef, etc.

This is going to be TMI in a HUGE way, but the gurglings of a very pissed off digestive tract started complaining within 5 minutes of heading north on the boardwalk back to our hotel (which sucked, but another topic for another thread) - coincidence? 3 of us? I doubt it.

As far as OC, MD, we'll be back year and year again. I thought it was fantastic and there is so much to do. We'll stay at the Holiday Inn next door to the QI and skip the P.R. Buffet.

BTW, the food was not horrible, at least the food that I ate. The food that didn't looks so good I stayed away from, I just wonder why we all got the squirts at the same time?

Sand Dollars
    No coincidence, the cook had the "squirts" too. The problem was they were out of soap. The cost of that buffet is so much cheaper than the others. Perhaps it is because you get what you pay for.

brianpa

Cousept21
    Sand Dollars

Paul Revere, EWWWWWWWWwwwww!!!!

All I can say about Paul Revere Smorgasbord is that if the producers of Fear Factor are ever looking for a new twist on people eating crap, look no further. Paul Revere is rotting cafeteria food that even starving people would avoid. I SERIOUSLY wonder how the Board of Health passes them. Betcha anything when the lights go out in that place at night there are critters chomping away on the leftovers. It's beyond disgusting in my book. Waiting on the food line and having the steam blowing towards your face is a major annoyance. All of the food looked horrible and tasted horrible too. My oldest son got sick soon after eating. He took forever in the bathroom and apparantly a lot of other people had to stay in the bathroom for awhile too. There was such a funky, strange smell in the restaurant- kind of like mildew but worse. I think whoever owns this restaurant is a very lucky person. He is lucky to still be in business, he is lucky he doesn't get sued by people who eat his food, and he is lucky not to feel guilty about ripping off vacationers that save up for a nice vacation all year only to get stuck eating at Paul Revere. Go to Phillips or Embers instead. Your stomach will thank you.

Sand Dollars
    We at there a few years ago. I never knew how far apart the restrooms were on the boardwalk until my family had to run to find them on our journey down the boardwalk. The fire alarm sounded during our entire meal, the food was lousy and after effect. We'll you could just imagine. It is now a long standing joke with my family when we're on the boardwalk and we walk by.

lindab
    Sand Dollars
    We ate there a couple years ago and all five of us had gastric distress. Then believe it or not, we forgot why we didn't want to eat there a few years later and made the mistake of doing it again. OK, that is a mistake we will never repeat!

Sand Dollars
    Ahhhhh..........and the quest of cheap people searching for nearly free food continues for another year. ,
    Let's face it ,you get what you pay for.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by BALTOBOB View Post
    Ahhhhh..........and the quest of cheap people searching for nearly free food continues for another year. ,
    Let's face it ,you get what you pay for.
    The biggest problem with this place is, the advertisments + the location would/do lead people to think that it is really a good place to eat! So unless you read about on here. or hear about from some other victom, you would walk through that door expecting it to be good. I feel bad for anybody who by sheer ignorance is lured into this trap. However, if you know what it's about, and they get you a 2nd time well then shame on you I guess....

alvinmixb
    Sand Dollars

Re: Paul Revere Smorgasbord

you may have an ideal blog here! would you prefer to make some invite posts on my blog?
    Electronic Cigarette inmost Free blackjack online for pc insula

Cindy Stone
    Sand Dollars

Re: Paul Revere Smorgasbord

hideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3" />

Priority="69" SemiHidden="false"
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2" />

rity="72" SemiHidden="false"
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4" />

Priority="21" SemiHidden="false"
    UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis" />

start your family need to find out what kind of action is often some stunning the best honeymoon and family interpret five popular cheap blue man group tickets fast method and you should also believe at least one of the most apposite for learning more about you and your existence.