Thread: New restaurant

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

New restaurant

Looks like the old English's resturant on Philadelphia Ave ue will become The Clucking Crab.

Sand Dollars
    They come and they go. I'm more excited about Buxy's new addition. They took over the Pizza Hut and putting an addition ( an entirely new restaurant) to the existing Buxy's. One side will be the original Buxy's Salty Dog, the new part will be called Dry Dock 28.
    Last edited by Z06RL; 02-20-2017 at 10:11 AM.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    They come and they go. I'm more excited about Buxy's new addition. They took over the Pizza Hut and putting an addition ( an entirely new restaurant) to the existing Buxy's. One side will be the original Buxy's Salty Dog, the new part will be called Dry Dock 28.
    Will it be a sports bar type restaurant or can you dine without all the bruhaha from the sports fans?

Sand Dollars
    It's going to be two separate ways to dine. One side will be a true restaurant, or you can still go to the original Buxy's side for all the bruhaha. But it will all be one building.
    http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/ent...rant/97277504/

Doug's a "hometown" boy so we try and visit every time we're in OC.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the link.
    Sounds like that will be more enjoyable then the tavern.
    Last time I was in there, I couldn't order my favorite item. I don't eat much red meat, (not by choice) so I eat turkey burgers as a substitute. They had the best turkey burgers ever. Think it was called the Ty Cobb or something to that effect. Last year, I didn't see a turkey burger on the menu so I had to find another place to eat. I hope the new place has those on the menu.

Sand Dollars
    Some more new places!
    Northside Pit & Pub

28th Street Pit & Pub has long been a favorite in Ocean City, and now they have opened a second location on 127th Street. Their second location features the same great barbeque and their famous $30 Pig Out Challenge. This restaurant is open and ready to serve you!

Shotti’s Point at K-Coast

Shotti’s Point is located on 35th Street next to K-Coast and is a sister restaurant to their Baltimore location of the same name. They offer wood fired pizza, grab and go breakfast, lunch and dinners featuring fresh seafood and sandwiches. This restaurant is open and ready to serve you!

Dry Dock 28

This new restaurant will be on 28th Street. The owners of Buxy’s Salty Dog Saloon will be adding this restaurant to their repertoire, but this will feature a more family friendly atmosphere. The restaurant will feature craft pizza, salads, sandwiches and craft beer. They are expected to open later this spring.

Suga Shack

28th Street will also be getting a new sweet shop featuring hot donuts, ice cream and coffee. We love all those things, and can’t wait to try them when they open later this spring.

Rare & Rye

This new restaurant will be opening in the La Quinta Inn on 32nd Street. This restaurant promises to be a casual fine dining establishment focusing on local ingredients. They are expected to open later this spring.

Cluckin Crab

The menu at the Cluckin Crab is expected to mirror it’s sister restaurant, the Fenwick Crab House. It will be located on 15th Street.

Island Creamery Berlin

We admit, this is outside of Ocean City, but as long time visitors of their Chincoteague location, we were too excited to not give this a mention. Island Creamery in Berlin will feature 32 homemade ice cream flavors and homemade waffle cones. They are expected to open later this spring.
    Ask an OC Insider