+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars
    My favorite places for a more quiet drink are The Raw Bar at Harrison's Harbor Watch or Longboards at 67th Street.

For a place with more of a crowd or entertainment I like the Cork Bar. Harborside in West OC is a good option too.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by OCGuy View Post
    My favorite places for a more quiet drink are The Raw Bar at Harrison's Harbor Watch or Longboards at 67th Street.

For a place with more of a crowd or entertainment I like the Cork Bar. Harborside in West OC is a good option too.
    I completely forgot about the Raw Bar at Harrisons. Usually in season, when we're down by the Inlet, we hit The Frog or The (Inlet) Bar. But, that's a good bet, and they've been known to have Boh bottles for $1.75.

I love The Cork Bar, but it seems like it gets harder and harder to be able to get a seat there. Unless you're down in the offseason, or are weekday day drinking in the summer, it gets super crowded. I don't typically do longer stays at the Cork or the Clam anymore due to the fact that the 10oz drafts are $3 a pop.

Another place I like is the Mug and Mallet. They have excellent lunch / happy hour deals from 1p - 4p

Sand Dollars
    1.) The Bearded Clam 2.) Buxy 3.) Happy hour at Coconuts. The condo I rent is 20 steps from Coconuts really makes it convenient.

Sand Dollars
    Harpoon Hanna's, Parched Pelican, Lobster Shanty, Crabcake Factory on 54, Fishtales, Beach Barrels