+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

New Years Eve in OC

Was on my bucket list of things to do... and we did.... Got to OC about 1;00 on Friday Dec 30... Bar hopped a little bit.. was a good amount of peopld down for the weekend. a good bit was open also..Saturday was a little chilly. but went to Outlets, and then OC fish company. Nice place.. Great bartenders... Sunday the weather was really nice.... warm..no wind... walked the beach a while and the boardwalk,

Sand Dollars
    And????

What about how you spent New Year's Eve night? Fireworks? Festival of Lights? Did you go to the Penguin Swim on New Year's Day?
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Z....maybe ocmommom doesn't remember NYE. I was down there and it is all just a blurr.

Sand Dollars
    I was a bit surprised at how many folks were in OC for New Years weekend. Every place we went to or drove by had lots of business. We also went to OC Fish Co for new years eve dinner. Everything was perfect. Too bad that was the last night they were going to be open. Shutting down until March.

Sand Dollars

Nye

Went to OC Fish Company, Crab alley,,and ended up at the American Legion Post for the DJ and dancing... YES i remember!!!! Didnt see the fireworks. .. and YES was LOTS of people down for the weekend....

Sand Dollars
    The penguin swim was packed as well. I don't think I've ever seen so many ppl there. What a wonderful event.

Sand Dollars
    I read that this year's Penguin Swim was the largest ever. That's so great for the hospital.
    Ask an OC Insider