Thread: Big Easy on 60

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Big Easy on 60

Wanted to try this the last time we were in OC...but didnt get to...So many choices so little time....So this past weekend..I told the Hubby..I want to stop in and try it.. We stopped in Friday. around 2 ish... went to the bar...the place is HUGE... but at the time we were there..there were maybe 5 other patrons at the bar..adn about 4 tables.... At the bar..they had happy hour 11-6...so we got a couple of beers... 2.50 each..not bad... and /2 price starters... i got the crab dip..was tasty... hubby got the riblets...they were ok too. Will go again..

Sand Dollars
    We're coming down Thursday and talked about trying it for dinner, but at 65 and 70, we're not sure our "old stomachs" can handle the spice. But I do see they have other things besides cajun on the menu, so we may stop.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars

big easy on 60

maybe you can ask for "less" spicy!!!!

Sand Dollars
    They have plenty of things on their menu that aren't cajun so I'm sure we'd be fine. I'm just trying to find something "new" to try in OC. Hubby wants Embers on Friday and I want Mio Fratello's on Saturday, but we need somewhere to go on Thursday that we haven't been to before.
    Ask an OC Insider