+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Sand Dollars

Question Backshore Brewing Cam

Does anyone know why Backshore Brewing has had a ball cap over their Brewery Cam for a week or so?

Sand Dollars
    I usually just watch the boardwalk cam. But on the few times I've watched the inside one, I've seen quite a bit. Hands down pants,groping, stuff bartenders do (and don't do), and even people at the bar that I would question their age. That all could have something to do with it. But then again, it's nothing you won't see on the Seacret's cams at night.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    They're only open weekends.
    Ken

Sand Dollars
    Im still waiting on the Oceanic Motel to get their cams back up and running.I e-mailed them a while back,they say they are aware,and working on it.

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the info. I would think that Backshore Brewery would want the camera operating when it's closed for security purposes. I can see them covering it for the reason that Z06RL suggested. As for the one at Harrison's, I, too,would like to see it up & running again!

Sand Dollars
    The Plim Plaza cam is also looking a little rough, recently. I wish they would do a better job on up-keeping with these cams.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    I usually just watch the boardwalk cam. But on the few times I've watched the inside one, I've seen quite a bit. Hands down pants,groping, stuff bartenders do (and don't do), and even people at the bar that I would question their age. That all could have something to do with it. But then again, it's nothing you won't see on the Seacret's cams at night.
    Really? Either you are speculating or....you are into voyeurism. I think some of the others have listed more credible reasons.

Sand Dollars
    Brewery cam back up and running!

Sand Dollars
    If you're in OC sometime, go to Seacrets and take the new Distillery Tour. We did it this past weekend and it was very interesting. The people there are so friendly and fun and they have a "speakeasy" inside where you actually have to knock on the door and give the password like the ones they had during prohibition. The $10 entrance fee includes your choice of any 3 of the different things they distill there. I recommend the Lemondrop and Blood Orange Vodka and the Coconut Rum. Hubby had the bourbon and liked it, I had the American Whiskey and it was strong. Some beautiful original antiques inside as well. Nothing has been reproduced, it's all original period pieces. The tour lasts an hour. We enjoyed it.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMan View Post
    Really? Either you are speculating or....you are into voyeurism. I think some of the others have listed more credible reasons.
    Yes, I am into voyeurism. I'm watching you right now. LOL

But anyhow, yes sometimes at night when I turn the cameras on I do see the things I mentioned. And yes, it was a speculation.
    Ask an OC Insider