+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the suggestions Tfunk, but I was looking for something more local.

As of now it looks like Jimmy's is going to be it. Unless I we leave home a bit later. I was watching the traffic online and it looks like the bay bridge doesn't get to bad on Thursday's at all. I could sleep in and have lunch instead of breakfast.

Sand Dollars
    We ended up at Jimmy's in Bridgeville delaware. The food was fantastic. The waffles were huge and crisp. French toast from I believe homemade bread. The sausage was local and beyond flavorful without the fatty nastype bits in mass produced sausage. The scrapped was wonderful. No booze only beer and wine so no bloody Mary. Jimmy's was great.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by brianpa View Post
    We ended up at Jimmy's in Bridgeville delaware. The food was fantastic. The waffles were huge and crisp. French toast from I believe homemade bread. The sausage was local and beyond flavorful without the fatty nastype bits in mass produced sausage. The scrapped was wonderful. No booze only beer and wine so no bloody Mary. Jimmy's was great.
    Good to hear. I have never been to the one in Bridgeville.