+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    Joe's Shrimp Boat on the way to Assateague is good, not fancy, but good.
    Mio Fratello's in Fenwick for great pasta. They make it themselves, plus they make their own breads as well. Every day specials too.
    Anthony's Carryout on 16th is a great place to grab a bite. Hand carved (while you're there) roast beef and ham sandwiches (HUGE) and really good fried chicken.
    We used to enjoy Waterman's, but haven't been back since they reopened after the fire.
    Off topic, but I gotta say it......If Anthony's on 17 continues to serve only well done RB, maybe they should ditch the carving knife and get a slicer to get a thin slice. Great and fast breakfast!!

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    Sorry forgot to list Mackys.... nice assortmant of HH food...for decent prices.
    I haven't been to Macky's in years. My wife and I wanted to check it out on our trip next week, but the entre prices seem quite high, and it doesn't look like you can get the light fare at the beach area.

Do you still have a good view of the Bay from the bar area?

Sand Dollars
    we take our grandkids to some..and they have tables that are in the bar area that they allow you to get HH specials at.

Sand Dollars
    YES you can see the bay from the bar..and they have High top tables also..that you can sit at..with kids..and enjoy HH food..

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    YES you can see the bay from the bar..and they have High top tables also..that you can sit at..with kids..and enjoy HH food..
    Thank you. We typically spurge at Harrison's Harbor Watch and an AYCE crab feast, but we didn't want to spend a ton of money at Macky's, so I think we'll do the light fare or HH.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kds53098 View Post
    Thank you. We typically spurge at Harrison's Harbor Watch and an AYCE crab feast, but we didn't want to spend a ton of money at Macky's, so I think we'll do the light fare or HH.
    A lot of people spurge after visiting Paul Revere......

Sand Dollars
    Um.............purge. Vomit. Expel. Puke. Blow chunks. lol
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by captpat View Post
    A lot of people spurge after visiting Paul Revere......
    Ha Ha. Oh how I miss all the Paul Revere jokes when this forum was more active.

The continued success of that place seriously has to be one of OC's great unsolved mysteries.

Sand Dollars
    how is it still open..if it is that bad,,? I took my kids about 30 years ago to it.. dont remember much about it..but we never went back.. How about Johan and the Whale buffet..? i see that is 30 bucks??/ is that good or bad?

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kds53098 View Post
    ur welcome..we enjoy Mackys...taking other grandkids there this weekend...after eating..they go into the bay and "dip" for creatures...