+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Cool Spring Fest weekend

Well were coming down tomorrow for Spring Fest...weather isnt looking the best...but i suppose as long as it doesnt rain all day...wont be a total wash out.... SunFest weather is normally much better... But oh well...a weekend in OC is still better than a weekend home!!!

Sand Dollars
    I agree. We'll be there for Cruise In. We've been lucky more times than not, so we're hoping it will be nice this year too. Rain and cold can really spoil events. Fingers crossed. Have a good time!!
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    sure wasnt a very busy weekend In OC.. was shocked... ..

Sand Dollars
    I watched a lot of the cameras during the weekend and it sure looked dead! The big camera that overlooked the entire inlet showed hardly any people at night, and it didn't seem terribly busy during the day. I think people might have been scared off by the weather forecasters.
    But the weather won't keep the cruisers away.

http://oceancitymd.gov/oc/inlet-webcam/
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars

Spring Fest

Quote Originally Posted by Z06RL View Post
    I watched a lot of the cameras during the weekend and it sure looked dead! The big camera that overlooked the entire inlet showed hardly any people at night, and it didn't seem terribly busy during the day. I think people might have been scared off by the weather forecasters.
    But the weather won't keep the cruisers away.

http://oceancitymd.gov/oc/inlet-webcam/
    We were down on Saturday, it was definitely busy in the inlet and boardwalk around lunch time. We didn't stay on the boardwalk after 2 though, so not sure how it was after that.....

Sand Dollars

springfest

it def was not as busy as normal...we go just about every year..and this year...no bars. or restaurants were packed like they normally are... ..the inlet was so so....we were down saturday for a few hours...but def wasnt packed like normally. YES car show is always packed,,,gotta miss it this year...boooooooooooooooooooooo

Sand Dollars
    I think weather was a big factor. Rainy and warm is one thing but rainy and 50 degrees...not so much. There weren't a whole lot of people in town, overall. Springfest has definitely seen better weekends.