+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Beach umbrella rental stands

I'm Looking for contact information for the beach umbrella stands that operate during the summer. Particularly, S&H beach service and Patti's Beach Service (PBS). Can't seem to find anything online. If anyone could help, that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!! Happy New Year...

Sand Dollars
    85 and Sunny are the only ones I know of that rent the chairs and umbrellas. Never heard of the other two. This is Ocean City MARYLAND forum. Could you be looking for OC New Jersey maybe?
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Marc....I believe these services are contracted out each year with the individual companies bidding for locations. I don't rent chairs or umbrellas but I do know that PBS was still a player (at least midtown) last year. You can probably contact the Town to get information. I would start with the Public works Dept.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by DeMan View Post
    Marc....I believe these services are contracted out each year with the individual companies bidding for locations. I don't rent chairs or umbrellas but I do know that PBS was still a player (at least midtown) last year. You can probably contact the Town to get information. I would start with the Public works Dept.
    Thanks! I actually found contact info via this route thank you! And yes I was looking for OCMD