+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Cannot find this Pizza place on the boardwalk, and it is driving me crazy!

When I was young my Dad took us to O.C. every year. It was always the best time! We ate at this pizza shop just about everyday while we were there in the 80's and 90's. It was on the boardwalk, but a little set back. It was next to a place that sold beach toys and things. I remember things being on display like that. They had a TV on that was playing music videos most of the time. Inside, and outside tables. It was the best pizza ever! Loved it, and cannot not find this place. I do not remember the name. I am not sure if it was torn down, or moved, or something built in front of it? I just want to know if I am missing it somewhere, or just know what happen to it. Can anyone let me know? I just go crazy walking up and down trying to find it with my own son now to try it. I lost my Dad a few years ago, and all the good memories help me deal with it. I miss those days!

Sand Dollars
    Do you have any idea what street it was on, or near? Or maybe any landmarks it was close to?

Sand Dollars
    Is it Franco's in the sea scape hotel over on 16th street?

Sand Dollars
    Me too! It drove me crazy just looking for that pizza place! Glad I have found it now with the help of my friend.