Thread: just wondering

+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

just wondering

I was in ocean city in june and my question is what happened to halls restaurant we heard that one day it was opened then never reopened I thought they did very good business

Sand Dollars
    It closed and was put up for sale. The owners just got too old and nobody wanted to run it any more. They had a nice letter from them in the paper where they thanked all of their customers over the years and said they were going to enjoy their remaining years. I'm sure someone will pick it up, or turn it into more condos or another hotel.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    thank you for the info it truly was an amazing place to eat. we always stopped there before we headed back home after our trip. I wish the previous owners all the best maybe someone will buy it and carry on the tradition

Sand Dollars
    It was sad to see it go, albeit they didn't have the best food in OC, but the breakfast buffet was pretty good years ago. I think they were the last real breakfast buffet to close in OC.

Sand Dollars
    I hope someone had continue running the business. It was really great, I had one of the best experience there.

Sand Dollars

Hall's

At one time Halls was a great place for breakfast and all u can eat seafood for dinner, reasonably priced, good service, clean, sorry to see them go---of course at the end........