+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    Thanks Dean. Enjoyable as always. I've updated my list for OC. We're leaving tomorrow night, much earlier than usual. I've been dreaming about all of the good food we'll have. Shrimp Boat is at the top. I love that shrimp. I'll post a write up when I get back.

Sand Dollars
    Dean...great reviews. I have been to every restaurant you reviewed except Sello's. Amazingly, I agree with every one of these reviews so obviously I will have to check out Sello's.....but where is it located?

Sand Dollars
    The Shrimp boat, was an option on the table pretty much every day for us VitiminJ, but as always too many places/too little time...

DeMan, Sello's is located in West Ocean City, & easy to find. Simply turn off of rt. 50 on to Golf course rd, sits on the left hand side.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sand Dollars
    Sounds like another great trip dean. I too was surprised no trip to shrimp boat. I know what you mean about too many places not enough time. Now you put Assateague island crab house on our radar. Did you see anyone eating whole blue crab by the dozen there? They show having them. Last year we hit the crab bag but I thought the place was a huge disappointment.

Great write up as usual dean.

Sand Dollars
    Thanks Brianpa!
    Yes, not only does the Assateague Crab House, have crabs, but we were greatly in the minority by not ordering em... Just about every table around us had heaping piles, of hot & heavy crabs mounded up in the center. Lots of people seemed to enjoy washing em down with cold suds as well - me? Well... I just drank my boring old water w/ lemon, in order to save room for some single malt, out on my balcony later on......

Sand Dollars
    Great time for a few fingers. Last few years tradition for me is picking up a bottle of Clynelish in Delaware. something you can't get in pa.

Sand Dollars
    I'm unfamiliar with Clynelish... where do you get it? Bayside Spirits on rt 54?? Should I bring my checkbook???

Sand Dollars
    I have only seen it in Delaware. We hit outlet liquors neer the tanger outlets. But they have at other places. It goes for $50 something not super expensive as you know some have become. I only driink it in ocmd as it never lasts a week.

Sand Dollars
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll have to check it out.

Never lasts a week??? oh man! you're hardcore brother!! lol

Sand Dollars
    brianpa......you seem like a man who likes a few libations while on vaca.......let me turn you on to the BJ's liquor store in Millsboro, DE on 113 S. Yes, it is connected to a BJ's club, but no membership is required!! It is a guaranteed stop for provisions on the Cap's voyage....Prices you ask.....62.00 for 1.5 litre Grand Marnier. Just don't tell anybody. Dean....great report...sorry I thread jakked.
    Last edited by captpat; 07-16-2015 at 04:53 PM.