+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Days Inn on 23rd St

Has anyone stayed at the Days Inn on 23rd St. and if so how was it?

Sand Dollars
    Did once. That was once too often.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Yes, just 2 weeks ago and a very nice place. The room was clean, just updated and the place is at a great location. The Days Inn on 23rd has a oceanfront building and a ocean block building with 2 pools. I would recommend staying there as I will consider it again for future places to stay.

Sand Dollars
    Avoid this place. Staff very rude. Had no room for my family, then double charged me for the room. Treated me with nothing but disrespect

Sand Dollars
    I tried to tell you. But don't feel bad. I learned the same way you did.
    Ask an OC Insider

Banned
    Sand Dollars

Days Inn on 23rd St

Thank you waynes world, ive got the e46. The days inn parking lot was full of nice cars this week end

Banned
    Sand Dollars

Days Inn on 23rd St

We had been staying at the Day's Inn for the past 3 years. My uncle makes the reservations and I meet them there. For the past 3 years the same washing machine has been broke down, the same ice machine has not not worked, same stains on the carpets. Usually the door locks are a crap shoot when you get back from the salt. Don't get me started on how surly and rude the staff are.
    This year when he went to make reservations the Days Inn told them the rooms would be 25.00 more a night due to the "extensive remodel" done on the hotel 2 years ago, WTF?
    I never really had any say since he was paying the bills but that was enough to make him change places.
    My .02 worth

Transplanted to Ohio, constantly battling for time in OC!
    Sand Dollars
    If you stay there, make sure you're not in the room on the bottom floor, far south. 2 people died in that room a few years ago from Carbon Monoxide poisoning. Woman lost her husband and daughter. Sued Days Inn, then sued city of OC for not showing up on time; may have saved a life if they did.

https://www.marylandaccidentlawblog...._maryland.html

We were walking the boards that day and they had everything roped off; had to go to the beach to get back on the boardwalk. Everytime now that we see people in that room, we look at each other and say "should we tell them?"