+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Question Boardwalk hotel,apt or condo inlet to 5th st

Hi I am looking for a hotel,apt,condo on the boardwalk with private oceanfront balcony for a reasonable price doesn't need to be fancy just nice mattresses and clean. Anyone been in the Inlet lodge recently? or been in the apts above playland? I want to bring my mom and 13 yr old niece down for a few days was thinking Springfest or any other weekend. Any advice or info would so appreciated TIA

Sand Dollars
    One thing to remember about Ocean City. If the price is cheap..........YOU DON'T WANT TO STAY THERE! Check out www.ocean-city.com site. Type your dates in on the right, then scroll down to where it says "search all rates" and click. It will bring up a list of places available for the dates you want.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Another avenue is to go through www.choicehotels.com and you can save a little.

If you want a basic hotel that is somewhat decent than look into the Plim Plaza but remember very basic hotel.

For a nicer hotel with the things you wish for in your original post than look into
    All these are boardwalk hotels
    Park Place on 3rd
    Tidelands on 5th
    Commander on 14th
    Comfort Inn on 5th
    Quality Inn on 16th

Sand Dollars
    No balconies at the Plim. I've stayed at (and will be again next month) the Comfort Inn on 5th and it's very nice. Plus they have a nice breakfast in the mornings.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    My son stayed at the Comfort Inn a couple of summers go. He had a great experience at a reasonable price. It should meet all your needs. Here's a link:

http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-ocea...maryland-MD064