+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Kds53098 View Post
    I forgot to mention that I'm really looking forward to enjoying the beach without having cigarette smoke blown in my face this summer.

Terry,

If you take your children to the amusement parks - either Jolly Rogers or Trimper's - make sure to look into an all day pass. If you take them at night, you'll wind up spending a fortune on tickets. But both parks offer all day passes that pay for themselves after just a few rides.
    If you sign up for their daily email deal, you can get Jolly Roger wrist bands for half off which will save a ton of $$.
    www.halfoffathebeach/ocean-city-md You'll find a lot of meal deals as well. Been using them for years and have never been sorry.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    We did get one unlimited ride "night" band with our hotel room. Will probably have to get more for sure. I wonder if I can upgrade the night pass to an all day pass?
    I clicked on that URL to sign up and it didn't work

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Highball2 View Post
    yes it is.......
    Thanks Highball. I must have been referring to Dirty Harry's. Very good breakfasts!

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Friel View Post
    We did get one unlimited ride "night" band with our hotel room. Will probably have to get more for sure. I wonder if I can upgrade the night pass to an all day pass?
    I clicked on that URL to sign up and it didn't work
    http://www.halfoffatthebeach.com/ocean-city-md

There is a little box at the top of the page that says "subscribe". It won't take you to another page, but just a small drop down box at the top of the page to enter your email address. I just checked it and it worked. Please try again. They really have great deals.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    I'm looking forward to stopping at The Wrapper. Over the last ten years, The Wrapper has become my favorite OC snack shack (I know it's blasphemy, but yes, more than Thrasher's and Dumser's). And they're only open during the summer season.

Sand Dollars
    We will be down tomorrow morning. My daughter can't waite to get to Doll Roller. I hope we can find some blue crabs or its off to bonfire. Going to try a few new places everyone talks about. Crab Bag, Shrimp Boat, Shark and what ever the wife wants.

Sand Dollars
    Beach
    sand
    boardwalk
    ocean waves pounding the sand (sound)
    relaxing on a balcony

Anthony's (both)
    Frog Bar burger
    Fish Tales seafood burrito
    Phillips buffet
    late night pizza

Sand Dollars
    I like visiting the shops in Berlin & having lunch at Rayne's Reef. I always spend at least one day at the beach in Assateaque National Seashore. So much different then Ocean City, older crowd. The best & shortest happy hour is 20 steps from the condo we rent, Coconuts.

Last year we drove to Chincoteague VA, visited Wallops Flight Center & the other side of Assateaque National Seashore. Climbed all 175(?) steps of the Assateaque Coast Guard lighthouse.

Attached Images Attached Images

Sand Dollars
    I am looking forward to the air show. Last year was my first one and it was awesome.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra617 View Post
    I am looking forward to the air show. Last year was my first one and it was awesome.
    Same here...hopefully there isn't a government shutdown like 2013. There wasn't any military planes. 2012 was awesome. We will be in town from Thursday to Monday. Staying one block away from show center at the Spinnaker. Also hope to get some fishing in. If not during that weekend, then in august when we are there for a week.