+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sand Dollars
    I am looking forward to Springfest weekend and my annual week stay during White Marlin open and sharing memories with my two daughters. It's getting closer.

Sand Dollars
    Flaggerjohn: I will keep that in mind. I read a lot of great stuff on here about the Shrimp Boat so maybe I will head over there! We usually don't head over to the West too much, just due to preferring to walk instead of drive, but I think we may this year since we have the extra day and everything. Thanks for the suggestion!

DeanM: I will definitely be back to OC Brewing! I didn't mean I didn't like it there, just that when we went last time they were just opening up, so they only had a few beers ready at the time. I did like what I was able to try though! I'd like to try and get over to Berlin. Would you believe in all my 20 some years going to OC, first with my parents and then my friends and now my future husband... I haven't ever been to Berlin? I would like to make it there one day though.

Sand Dollars
    I'm looking forward to going for the first time! Recommendations on activities with children? I've read up on Ripleys and the Amusement parks. How bout some other things? 2 daughters one is 16 the other is 9.

Sand Dollars
    Terry, I posted a lot for you to read on the "I hate OC" thread. And Ripley's is a huge rip off. JMO. Ask questions here, on the Trip Advisor Ocean City, Md. forum, and ask the Ocean City Insiders at www.ococean.com/insiders. All three places will give you a multitude of info.
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Thanks, I appreciate it!

Sand Dollars
    We're in OC off and on all year. Like the quieter off season months, with many restaurants now open.
    A few suggestions:
    -- Blue Fish has a great selection of sushi, plus other Japanese, Chinese and Thai dishes. Good specials.
    -- We always go to Liquid Assets for yummy appetizers and amazing cheese and wine choices (especially in attached wine shop).
    -- In Fenwick, we've had several really nice meals at Catch 54. A bit pricey, but not too much more than Hooked.
    -- And several good breakfast choices in Fenwick, including Jimmy's and a second one (whose name I can't remember) a few blocks north of Jimmy's.
    Enjoy!!

--w

Sand Dollars
    Tmginoc----How about Dirty Harry's just south of Jimmy's. Excellent, lots of choices.

Sand Dollars
    Is Dirty Harry's the one with bakery case near front door?

Sand Dollars
    yes it is.......

Sand Dollars
    I forgot to mention that I'm really looking forward to enjoying the beach without having cigarette smoke blown in my face this summer.

Terry,

If you take your children to the amusement parks - either Jolly Rogers or Trimper's - make sure to look into an all day pass. If you take them at night, you'll wind up spending a fortune on tickets. But both parks offer all day passes that pay for themselves after just a few rides.