+ Reply to Thread

LOOKING FOR A SUMMER JOB/APARTMENT

me and my buddy if not a couple of my friends are looking for a good place to work, probably a restaurant where we can make some pretty good money this summer and also a cheap house or apartment to live in. We are from northeast PA so its kinda tough to set this up. If anyone has any useful info please let me know or email me at bigbutoski!hotmail.com or IM:edbuto THANKS!!! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars
    Hello!
    Hi Big B!

Go to the OC Job Fair in February. Call the Convention Center for details at 1-800-OCOCEAN.

Be forwarned.....nothing will be cheap!

The housing that is usually available to summer workers in OC can be substandard.
    Sometimes places want anywhere from $2000 to $6000 per person from May thru Sept. Even if you can't stay thru Sept. , you will be charged for it.

Some places also want anywhere from 2 to 4 people to share a room. That usually runs about 10 people per apartment with 1 1/2 baths (if you are lucky).

Some businesses now offer housing for their summer employees. I know Phillip's does.

I know all of this from experience.

Check out OC local papers now for housing and Jobs but do call the convention center and attend the job fair.

Good Luck!
    [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]