+ Reply to Thread
    pretjah
    Sand Dollars

favorite dinning with a view of some water?

What is your favorite Dining establishment with a view of the water?

pretjah
    Sand Dollars

a little help please

I know there has to be a beach deck restraunt that does lunch hours with a deck on the ocean side beach right on the beach. does anyone know of any?

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Dining w/A View

Hello!

As far as I know, I need someone to help me out here, but I don't believe there are any restaurants on the oceanfront with dining right on the beach.

There are many places on the bay that have deck-side and dining right on the bay.

[img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Sand Dollars
    The Ocean Club Restaurant has an oceanfront open-air dining room and also has some tables right in the sand on the oceanfront. Each table is secluded with tropical plants and trees, but is behind the dunes, not directly on the public beach.

If you want to dine directly on the beach, sit in front of the Castle in the Sand Hotel on 37th Street. Their oceanfront bar and grill, Coconuts features beach waitress service, they take your order right on the beach and bring it directly to your spot on the beach. Even serve alcoholic drinks on the beach.

For more formal dining with waterfront view, I like Phillips by the Sea on the boardwalk, but they have few oceanfront tables. My girlfriend and I are always lucky to get an oceanfront table at the Victorian Room Restaurant inside the Dunes Manor Hotel on 28th Street. A whole wall of windows adorns the oceanfront side of the restaurant, so views are great the the victorian atmosphere is very nice, yet relaxed.

23rdStreet
    Sand Dollars

Oceanfront dining for Lunch

Our favorite oceanfront lunch spot is Shenanigan's at 4th Street. The prices are reasonable, the service is great. The food is great, and they give you PLENTY of it. You can sit in the open boardwalk dining area, and see the ocean.

cfoster
    Sand Dollars

Dining w/A View

Another fine resaurant on the water is the Marina Deck Restaurant. They just launched their web site that has a couple of pictures of it. I am told they will post their entertainment schedule and menu specials soon after they open for business in-season (Sometime in March I believe)

http://marinadeckrestaurant.com

Craig Foster
    Cauzway Design
    http://cauzway.net