+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

The Buckingham Hotel

As most on this forum know, we camp at Assateague State Park when we’re down for our family vacation. Occasionally we make a trip off season and stay in Ocean City.
    This recent trip, my wife and I stayed at a small place called The Buckingham Hotel. This hotel was located on Baltimore and 15th street once block from the Boardwalk. It was a very nice
    Little place and they went out of their way to ensure our trip went well. I found the room on Ocean City. Com for only $49. The hotel is a throwback to older times but they
    Did a real nice job updating the place. The room was small but sufficient for us. The bathroom was recently renovated and they did a great job on it. The room was clean and had
    All the modern niceties we’ve come to expect and enjoy. The hotel also had Wifi which worked well. The desk staff was always very warm and friendly and always asked if we needed anything anytime
    We happened by.

I made my reservation on this page, the hotel contacted me at home the next day to verify our room, I received another email with that confirmation and the day before we traveled down, they called again
    To verify our arrival time to make sure the room could be ready earlier than the 4pm check in time.

I would definitely stay here again if and when I have an opportunity. The only issue I could see for a guest is the size of their parking lot. The lot was extremely small and tight even for a compact car. There may have been an overflow lot but because the hotel was pretty empty, parking wasn't a problem. I definately wouldn't want to try and fit my full size van into their lot.

Sand Dollars
    Great ownership too. OCDC really helped them make the renovation a success. Local tax dollars at work!

Sand Dollars
    The BEST WESTERN Buckingham Hotel lies within walking distance of the Buckingham town centre, offering convenience and comfort in equal measure.
    QWE

Sand Dollars
    Troll alert!
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by abdullahzaid View Post
    The BEST WESTERN Buckingham Hotel lies within walking distance of the Buckingham town centre, offering convenience and comfort in equal measure.
    Go away....