+ Reply to Thread

buying a beach house

We want to buy a beach house in North OC. The only thing we really care about is that it is a short walk to the beach....

ECWA25
    Sand Dollars

Buying In OC

Hello,
    My friend is a realtor for O'Conor, Piper & Flynn. Her name is Cindy and you can reach her at CAPOPF@AOL.COM.
    Hope this helps! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_wink.gif[/img]

23rdStreet
    Sand Dollars

Buying a Beach House

Hi,
    I bought a condo in Ocean City last year. I used an independent real estate agent who was so terrific, we've become friends. This gal is tremendous, down-to-earth, knowledgeable, experienced, and puts NO pressure on you. Buying with her help was a great experience instead of a nightmare. She's licensed in MD and Delaware, and has access to all listings. Her name is Samantha Wichmann. Email is: ihelpu@beachin.net or toll free: 800-546-7408

theshaah
    Sand Dollars
    Originally posted by pamv:
    We want to buy a beach house in North OC. The only thing we really care about is that it is a short walk to the beach....
    In my opinion owning a beach house in OC right now should only be attempted by the extremely rich. Condo's have soared in cost and homes have likewise done so as well.

Real Estate in OC has it's highs and lows. If you wait you might get lucky and hit a downswing but then again with interest rates as low as they are it may be in your interest at least look and see what is available.