+ Reply to Thread
    Sand Dollars

Sand Dollars

Unhappy Resort town

I have NO problem with College age adults invading OC..as long as they act like ADULTS..and not like children, No one should come to a resort and disrupt it or show disrespect. I hate Senior Week with a passion..Not that their are thousands of teenagers. but the fact of how they act.. NO respect what so ever..I am sure their parents would be shocked at their behaivor. .. and language...

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmommom View Post
    I have NO problem with College age adults invading OC..as long as they act like ADULTS..and not like children, No one should come to a resort and disrupt it or show disrespect. I hate Senior Week with a passion..Not that their are thousands of teenagers. but the fact of how they act.. NO respect what so ever..I am sure their parents would be shocked at their behaivor. .. and language...
    YouTube Seacrets fight, you'll see see what a family resort O.C. is. Lots of fight to choose from. Lots of em women

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    YouTube Seacrets fight, you'll see see what a family resort O.C. is. Lots of fight to choose from. Lots of em women
    Come on.... go to you tube put in any place with thousands of young people and alcohol...and your gonna see fights...

Sand Dollars
    Wow, really? OC is EXTREMELY family friendly. But if you choose to go to bars and places like Seacrets at night, you will find that sort of behavior in ANY town.
    You can't expect to mix alcohol and hormones together in the summer and not have disruptions. But FAMILIES don't go to bars and such at night. So they aren't exposed to this nonsense.

As for college kids acting like adults.........doubt it. Spring break to them is another word for hedonism. Freedom and booze and women and guys, doing what they want because they don't feel any of that responsibility of college and work. BUT apparently, nearly every other resort town has opted to combine high school and college "senior weeks" to get it all over and done with at once. Plus there are state police involved along with Ocean City police and other departments all working together for everyone's safety. Will there be incidents? I'll go out on a limb here and say YES. But one week or even two does not make a town "un-family friendly".
    Ask an OC Insider

Sand Dollars
    There are truly two sets of rules. One for black college students & one for the Ravens fans stumbling all over around 34- 39th street with open containers leaving Coconuts.

Sand Dollars
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooper View Post
    There are truly two sets of rules. One for black college students & one for the Ravens fans stumbling all over around 34- 39th street with open containers leaving Coconuts.
    What if you were both.......I never knew of such secret rules.

Sand Dollars

Let's don't make stuff up

That's because there are no such secret rules, just some folks' shall we say "attitude,"